View Profile Omayeah

7 Movie Reviews

Ruined by a rube. Hahaha, excellent finish! I like this ending better than the green one I expected.

This resonates with me in ways I wish it didn't! Funny 'cuz it's true.

sad too.

But mostly funny. Top Notch animation and great sound.

A classy twist on a classic tale of love.

Awesome animation with great sound and a quality story net you a well-deserved 5 stars.

1 Game Review

All you do is press one BUT-TEN the entire time!

Emphasis on the 10. The game was fun. The only way I could see it being improved is with different levels.... who knows, maybe you could even work in a story.

But the game-play makes the game, and this game has its mechanics down pat.

1 Audio Review

Perfect Ending

There's something about those last 4 chords that really give the song a nice finisher ;)

You've earned a "flawless 10" from me.

2 Art Reviews

Very very well done. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because of no shading.

Safst3r responds:

Haha, yeah I have to agree on that one. Would have uploaded the finished picture but I felt it's a bit too explicit to be uploaded here ;P Thanks for the review, much appreciated!

Nice! The fact that he's taking a selfie with his cellphone is a nice touch and adds to his personality. This is a really fun picture.

Hey there! I wish I knew what to say about myself, but I've always been bad at these things. I'm 21, and I'm a major fanboy of Sony & Sonic the Hedgehog. My favorite fake word to use is probably "puser," a portmanteu of the words "pussy" and "loser."

26, Male